Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Ala Commode, Ala Faux Pas



Remember how I read my friend bigbahamamama's blog while sequestered in the bathroom at the diner? And then remember how I blogged about it? In cyber public?


Well I just happened to click on one of her  old posts in which she details her utter distaste for toilet reading. Forgive me, Big Mama. I had no idea. If you nearly left your husband for taking your copy of Dorian Gray into the bathroom, then what will you do to me, a mere old friend, for taking your actual BLOG into that most private and distasteful of rooms? And telling about it?


Mea Culpa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but here's the difference. I never have to touch your computer, so you're welcome to read my blog in any public bathroom you choose. Now, sacred copies of my favorite novels? That's a different story.

Emily said...

But reading "ala commode". C'mon, that was a beautiful phrase.

Charlotte said...

LOL!