Friday, November 13, 2009

Good Day

Today was a good day.  If you saw what we went through today, you might not think so.  But by my new standards, it was.  In fact, for some reason I can't put my finger on, it even feels like a milestone day.  Some invisible good line was crossed, or some tiny footprint of progress set itself in the fresh concrete.  Anyway something felt right.

I've been working on a much longer post about the past week, but it's not finished and I've run out of time and energy once again.  I just wanted to post a quick note in the meantime:  I feel good about today.

3 comments:

amydear said...

Glad you're feeling good! I went into Target today for the express purpose of getting you a gift card, and then forgot the gift card. Argh! Can't wait to read your longer post. Have a lovely weekend.

ellen said...

I've been thinking about your family...I'm looking forward to the big post! And, thank goodness for the good days. :)

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you have good days. I know they might seem few and far between, but they are soooo worth it. Hang on, it's going to get a whole lot better.